BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My 6 month OB appt

Today was my 6 month check-up. Everything went great all my vitals and urinalysis were normal. I am still measuring 1 week ahead of schedule but the doctor says she is not concerned. Baby Perin is moving constantly and it's starting to get a little hard to sleep but I am still enjoying the pregnancy so far. Fatigue has not set in yet so it's great right now. Baby's heart rate was 156 today. I am getting ready to go on my cruise to the Caribbean next month and I am really looking forward to spending my Babymoon with my hubby all by ourselves!!! Looking forward to the return of my IP's in January for the birth of their child. This year is really going by quickly so I feel like I will see them sooner rather than later. until later loves...............

No comments:

Post a Comment