BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby Jacob is a week old tomorrow!!!

Today is October 12th, 2011 and Baby Jacob will be Officially 1 week old tomorrow! Everyday is a gift from God. I am going to see him today in the N.I.C.U and hopefully take a few pics if the nurses allow. I have made the decision to pump for baby Jacob. I initially was NOT going to pump had he been born full term but when he came out I knew I had to pump for him as I had seen time and time again while working in the N.I.C.U and how much it helps the developing baby in more ways than one. Once It was ok with my IP's that I pump I started immediately. I am glad that each day he is getting stronger and stronger. He has had a couple little set backs but overall baby Jacob is doing great. I feel so much closer to my IP's, it's amazing how a child can bring two couples so close even though we were already close before the birth this is just one more thing for us to have as a treasured memory. I started a collage of pics of baby Jacob today from 6 weeks to present and I will continue until my due date Jan 15, 2011. This is more than I ever dreamed I would be doing or capable of. God knew the strength I had in me before I knew I had it. My IP's have been blessed with a gift from God and I am grateful that I was able to be apart of this process. Here are a few of Baby Jacob's 1 week pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment