BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2011

IVF # 2





So, this time around we are doing a fresh transfer, which means I get to meet my IP's well at least one of them anyway. He (the Intended Father) arrived in the United States on the 21st of April. We met for the 1st time in person on Monday the 25th and we talked for awhile, then we had a play date on Thursday at the park( pictures coming soon). He as well as us had a great time bonding. I really enjoyed our time spent together, I don't even know if he knows how much that meant to me. Today was the embryo transfer and it was very informative and emotional. We were all in the room: Me, My Husband, The Intended Father and our case manager. Once the transfer was complete it was a moment of prayer and I looked over and the Intended Father was in tears and shortly after we were all in tears. I was so touched and humbled to be able to assist them in growing their family that I broke down as well. We all talked for awhile during my 30 + minute wait on the table. Once I was able to leave the facility I was  given my discharge and medication instructions on my way out headed to the hotel we had a warm embrace and again the intended father professed his gratitude and was off to his hotel until he leaves tomorrow morning back to Australia. I have been keeping in touch with the Intended Mother throughout this process also via skype, emails and calls. Now we will await the Beta test to confirm the pregnancy on May 11,2011. Now It is time to Eat dinner and continue to rest. Hubby is here at the hotel with me waiting on me hand and foot and making sure I DO NOT get out of this bed.


The two embryo's with stars were transferred to me ( sticky vibes,baby dust, positive thoughts and prayers)

Right after the transfer: Dr. Hummel, My Husband, Mr. Perin and I
Me on Bed rest @ the hotel

pregnancy calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment