BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moving forward Step by Step

I submitted my application in June of 2010 and It was a rigorous 3 months of background checks,and psych eval's and in-home visits. We were approved to move forward as a Gestational Surrogate and were waiting to be matched with some IP's (intended parents). I was under the impression that this stage would take awhile but in Aug of 2010 we were matched with a couple and we all clicked instantly. Then once everyone agreed to move forward we were sent a 45 page contract to go over with our lawyer. Everyone had to be on the same page as far as what we expected of each other. Contracts were signed in Nov of 2010.  In Dec of 2010 I received my first set of IVF medications (pictured above).  First IVF transfer was scheduled for January 24, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment