BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Almost to the halfway mark

Hello All,
I know it's been awhile but I've had a very busy summer. I have gotten over all morning sickness and have been having a blast enjoying this pregnancy. My IP's are sooo adorable and they will be here in two weeks for our 20 week u/s. A lot of progress has happened during this pregnancy. Baby Perin is very active and in the full swing of things, lol. I'm truly enjoying every minute of this pregnancy and it's even more precious because I am able to share in the joy of another family thru the birth of this child. Here is a pic of me at 18 weeks 3 days, I'm already BIG,lol.
. I want to try to take a pic every month from here on out now that I actually have a prego belly. So my next pic will be at 20 weeks and every 4 weeks after that until delivery. Until Later loves....................


No comments:

Post a Comment