BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The End of our visit, 8/31/11!!!

Well it has been a great 4 days, my IP's and I have learned so much more about each other, we had a blast getting to see the baby on the u/s and @ the Dr.'s appt and the many chats and gatherings we had. I truly enjoyed our time together and am looking forward to there return in January for the birth of their child. Everything is normal and within normal limits with baby Perin, baby is growing right on schedule. At the dr's appt Baby Perin was measuring a week ahead but the dr said that was ok other than that very uneventful pregnancy. I was happy that M & S got to feel the baby kick and took home some awesome u/s 3D pics of their baby and lil daniel got to help hear the baby's heartbeat. My family enjoyed the visit as well; the children got along excellent and were a little sad when my IP's had to leave as well. very happy with the turn-out of this visit so until later loves............

No comments:

Post a Comment