BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My IP's are here to visit and see the baby!!!!

So my IP's arrived on Saturday 8/27/11 and my family and I have truly enjoyed our time together. We spoke briefly yesterday due to traveling restraints but we met up today after I came from church and chatted for about an hour then had dinner later on in the evening ( I am officially at the halfway point in this pregnancy-20 weeks today). I have truly enjoyed my time with them and their son is just adorable, he's a lot taller than I saw on Skype but still cute and very mannerable. Looking forward to our breakfast tomorrow with my hubby and them and my Dr.'s appt and 20 week u/s on Tues. this has been a really fun weekend and I plan for it to stay that way for the rest of their visit. I am truly enjoying them while they are here. they also got to feel the baby kick and see how big I have gotten since the last time they were out here. going to bed on a high note. all smiles. until later loves..................

No comments:

Post a Comment