BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, August 1, 2011

Officially in Maternity clothes!!!!

So, I am officially 4 months and I can no longer zip up my pants, lol. I have come to the realization that I need to start buying maternity clothes!. Baby Perin is moving around and fluttering about on a regular basis now, mostly at night once the day winds down. I Skyped my IP's approx a week ago and I let them hear the baby's heartbeat in real time with the Doppler that I rented (the heartbeat was 150 beats per minute). This is a very exciting month coming. My husband birthday is coming up,the kids are going back to school, Our Wedding anniversary, My IP's are coming down and We will all get to see baby Perin for the 20 week ultrasound together. I am truly excited and overjoyed about this month. I can hardly wait. until later loves..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment