BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The "BIG" day-- My BETA Test and Results

So..........this morning I got up early and went to have my blood draw @ 9:00am. I anxiously waited for the call, but deep down inside I already knew the results. At 3pm I received a call that said " I was officially pregnant my Beta HCG was 114". I was so excited I could not contain myself. I ran upstairs and woke my hubby up from his nap screaming babe I am officially pregnant, I have to tell Stella and Michael. I laughed,I texted my case manager then I was so overjoyed that I cried tears of joy. I just started thanking GOD for blessing Stella and Michael with this child. I have to go back to the Clinic on Friday 5/13/11 for a 2nd beta test. That was the hardest thing I have ever had to keep to myself, especially after ALL of the pregnancy tests were positive and me having morning sickness from 2 days post transfer up to today. At 3:30pm we skyped our IP's and what made it even more special was that today was Michael's Birthday. They very elated to say the least. They could not stop smiling and thanking me, It was hard to have a regular conversation. I was overjoyed to see them so happy especially after the 1st IVF not working........They are making all sorts of calls now to friends and family members. It made me feel really warm and fuzzy inside to tell them "WERE PREGNANT" I pray that the Lord continues to allow this to be a viable term pregnancy!!! I am so excited for them. This process has taught me that it is truly NOT about me at all. Again, Congratulations Michael and Stella!!!! Now I am getting ready to have a celebratory dinner with my family before bible study. until Friday................

No comments:

Post a Comment