BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The dreaded 2 week wait

I am more relaxed and calm this time around cause I kinda know what to expect. I have been having cramping since the day after the transfer. I have been nauseous off and on since the 2nd of May and to date I have actually threw up 3 times, but as crazy as it sounds I am excited about all of the above. This time during my 2ww I am NOT going to POAS (pee on a stick), at least that is my plan ( lol ). I am doing good so far. I go for my Beta pregnancy test on the 11th and I am praying for good news. I am sending my self sticky vibes, baby dust, positive thoughts and prayers for the Perin's. I know that God knows what He is doing and I am putting it all in his hands.  I have done all I can do for my part the rest is up to him. (My Prayer for today) Dear Lord, I come to you as humbly as I know how on behalf of the Perin Family.  You already know their situation lord and I thank you for allowing me to be the vessel you are using to bless them with this precious gift. I ask that you continue to strengthen my union with my husband as well as with our IP's and I thank you in advance for the child or children that I will carry for them. I have faith that this transfer will produce a viable term pregnancy and I am claiming it right now in the mighty name of Jesus. I pray this prayer with faith, thanksgiving and gratitude. In Jesus name I pray AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment