BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The First Ultrasound 5/26/11

I went to the 1st ultrasound on 5/26 and I was scared and excited because I did not know if there were one or two in here. We meet our case manager and we are waiting for the Doctor to call my name. They call me we go back to the room. Now I am undressed in my now familiar and usual position (pap smear position) and the Dr. is scanning and scanning and then Little "Baby Perin" pops up on the screen and my first thought was awwwwwwww the Perin's are Having a baby, then second thought was is this the ONLY one. After the Dr. scanned around for a little while longer he confirmed that there was indeed ONLY ONE!!!! Yay for The Perin's. Once, I got dressed and came out the room I received a card with the ultrasound pic in there with the Due date and all the information.and here is a pic of the card and the u/s pic.


This is the card they gave me



This is "Baby Perin" between the two markers @ 6 weeks and 3 days














Oh, yeah, Our Case Manager recorded a video for our IP's to see we did see a Lil flicker of the heart but it was to early to hear the heartbeat, but we should be able to hear it and see it on our next appt on 6/2/11. So, My due date is January 15,2011 and at the appt I was 6 weeks and 3 days. until then, bye bye loves

No comments:

Post a Comment