BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 6, 2011

Second U/S

So I had my second ultrasound on 6/2/11. It was so exciting to see the baby's heartbeat. This time only me and my case manager was there but she still videotaped the appt for my IP's to see. The only thing was they did not have a doppler there so we were not able to hear the heartbeat at the appt. I am excited about the progression of this pregnancy everything is going so well, Thank GOD!!! I pray it continues to stay on a good, progression as indicated. Was very nauseous today as I have been off and on. I have one more ultrasound on the 9th of June then I graduate to my regular OB appointments............kinda sad, I'm going to miss the San Diego Fertility Center staff and Doctors as they were very personable,sweet and helpful. Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment