BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Last 3 months ( A look back)

I am sitting at home and just reminiscing on these last 3 months of this pregnancy. As I approach my 3rd month (12 week mark) things are moving pretty quickly, the first trimester is coming to an end. I still remember the transfer day. It is truly refreshing to have the support that I have from my IP's as well as my Agency; not to mention the 24/7 support I get from my husband and mother-in-law. I love being me!! My life is great and I am truly grateful for the fact that my morning sickness is gone. I never in a million years dreamed that I would be so touched and moved by helping out someone else with their dream. It is far more involved than I ever imagined. I didn't expect to LOVE my IP's(Intended Parents) and develop a real friendship with them. I didn't expect to find an Agency that was so personable and in tune with their surrogates as well as their IP's. It is truly a dream come true to work with Building Families, Inc. They are genuinely in the business of helping couples build their families with help from surrogates like me. I am truly looking forward to my second trimester and being normal again!!!! until later loves..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment