BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My last U/S @ SDFC..........U/S #3

Today was bittersweet for me. I had my last visit @ San Diego Fertility Center for my 3rd ultrasound. The Ultrasound went great. My hubby, Breann (Case Manager) and Carol (Program Director) were all there for my "Graduation" appt,lol. "Baby Perin" looked great, Breann videotaped as the nurse gave us a tour of the u/s and pointed out the head, heartbeat,and the limb buds of the hands and feet. Baby Perin is healthy and right where it should be developmentally. I was happy and excited but I am not sure what My OB will be like,especially after I have been spoiled by the staff and Dr.'s @ SDFC. Well, a new chapter is beginning and I am excited about it. Morning Sickness or All day sickness rather has kicked into HIGH gear but that just means that "Baby Perin" is doing great in here. I thank God on a daily basis for making my dream of becoming a Surrogate a reality. I am beyond humbled to have been led to Building Families, Inc. Who's staff have and continue to spoil me rotten,and I love it. They are there when you need them and very supportive. My IP's are as sweet as pie. I could not have prayed for a better experience or a more genuine couple to be working with. God is awesome. Until next time loves..............

No comments:

Post a Comment