BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To know or Not to know.................... that is the question???????

So I received a email from my IP's regarding knowing the sex of their baby, and they DO NOT want to know the sex. They want it to be a surprise. I completely respect there choice in Not knowing until the birth. I personally have always known by the end of the first trimester what I was having and it was ONLY confirmed during the 20 weeks U/S. So, now my dilemma is If I have a inkling of what it is how do I not let it slip out. I really don't want to go against there wishes of not knowing. I will let the technician know that we nor the IP's wish to know the sex of the child until birth. As the first trimester comes to an end and I am getting that inkling of the sex, what do I do? Should I find out to confirm and NOT tell the IP's? Well I wanna share in that experience with them in the delivery room. My husband and I have agreed to NOT officially find out what the sex of the baby is until the birth as well. I am excited because we have never NOT had a confirmation ultrasound, so it will be good to have something to share with our IP's on that special day. I am looking forward to finding out in 7 more months. until next time loves......................

No comments:

Post a Comment