BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

My 2nd OB appt

Today was great............after the issues with the first OB appt I was really looking forward to this appt. It was the 1st appt I have went to alone, which was kinda a bummer but I am ok. I was not able to videotape this one but I was able to hear the heartbeat and via u/s the heartbeat was 179 bpm today. I was excited and overjoyed for my IP's. Their baby is growing right on schedule and measuring on target as well. I also really like my New OB she 's really sweet and very personable. She is 8 months pregnant herself, lol. We will see how this works out. Today was very productive and I am so excited to be able to do this and just see the faces of my IP's and hear that they are just as excited if not more over the milestones "Baby Perin" is hitting and achieving at each appt. My next appt is 7/19/11 @ 9am. I am happy that things are looking great and I pray that GOD continues to bless my womb to carry a healthy, viable term baby for The Perin's.


Until Later loves........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment