BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Perin's Poem

So a few days ago a little after my 2nd ultrasound appointment the Intended Mother sent me this Poem. I thought it was very sweet and thoughtful. In all honestly when I first read it,I cried. She really put a lot of thought into it. I would like to share it with you all.

Baby Perin

No bigger than a kidney bean

You burst alive onto our screen

A mass of black and white sketches

Your little heart beats strongly

It’s the centre of your universe

And ours



Over the weeks and months ahead

You will become a completely formed being

Gaining conscience and feeling

Becoming a complete human



We will all be following you every step of the way

Cheering you on



Little being

We have big plans for you

And a beautiful brother who waits for you too



Keep beating little heart

And grow bigger and bigger



Thousands of miles away over the sea

Your beating heart links to ours



Tasha keeps you safe inside

Her gift to us …… beyond measure



We await with eagerness

Your wondrous presence in our lives

Keep growing little one ……………….

No comments:

Post a Comment