BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

Beta # 2 --5/13/11

Good Morning, today is another blessed day in the Lord. I am on my way for my 2nd Beta test. I am excited to see what the numbers will be today. I am more excited for my IP's than anything. I am still smiling from ear to ear just seeing their faces and reactions once I told them the good news. I am looking forward to all the things that go along with pregnancy. I just LOVE being pregnant. I LOVE being a woman. Just the thought us being able to bring life into the world- that is a gift in and of itself. I am blessed to have been able to do it for my family and i am humbled to be able to assist another family in accomplishing this same goal. Now I just have to wait for the numbers to come back.............I will be expecting a call between 2pm and 4pm today. Praying that everything will continue to go good. I am claiming that everything will go great!!!!until my results are in talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment