BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

How many babies are in here?????

Well last night I went to my monthly group meeting with my fellow surrogates and Carol, the Program Director. Let me just say before last night I was almost certain that I was carrying only one child, it never really occurred to me that possibly both embryo's may have attached. I just naturally assumed that one took and I was carrying only one. Now,after talking to the girls and Carol, over dinner I am not sure if I am carrying one baby or two. I did get sick very early on in this pregnancy, so now I am unsure. I was so excited for my IP's that we were pregnant, this time, I never gave it a second thought that it could be more than one, lol. Now, I am more excited than ever to find out next Thursday if they will have one new addition or two new additions, either way I'm happy for them!!! How ever many babies are in here, I am sure they will be loved and nurtured either way. They, he or she is truly a miracle and a blessing from GOD! Only time will tell,until Thursday. Now I am very curious to know how many are actually in here ,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment